menu

Meal Of The Week

Meal Of The Week

Hello, Dears!
Today I had dinner with pasta and cherry tomatoes again. And I realized that I eat this dish almost every evening last week. And I'm still not tired of it!
Cooking of this dinner requires very little time. This is especially important in those days, when I get back from work and starving. Just 20 minutes and vu’a la! I like the simplicity and taste of the meal. Flavored pasta plus juicy tomatoes.
And so this is my meal of the week! And what is yours?

Здравствуйте, мои дорогие!
Сегодня в очередной раз я ужинала пастой с томатами черри. И поняла, что ем это блюдо практически каждый вечер последнюю неделю. И мне всё ещё не надоело!
Приготовление такого ужина требует очень мало времени. Особенно это важно в те дни, когда я возвращаюсь с работы и умираю от голода. Буквально 20 минут и vu’a la! Мне нравится простота такого ужина и вкус. Ароматная паста плюс сочные томаты.
И так это моё блюдо недели! А какое ваше?





No comments:

Post a Comment